It’s the 4th day of our Indochina Backpacking! Dad doesn’t know yet that we are actually crossing the border today and Travel From Ho Chi Minh To Phnom Penh until we reach the bus station.
I didn’t tell him that we are going to be travel across Indochina because he hates taking bus rides! I come prepared though, I bought a whole Matt of anti-dizzyness medicines.
Our trip lasted about 8 hours including immigration processing, lunch stop and bathroom breaks. The bus fare costs about $19 via Giant Ibis. Their pickup station in District 1 is conveniently located in Pham Ngu Lao.
WE BOOKED BUS TICKETS HERE:
Arriving at Giant Ibis Bus Terminal in Phnom Penh, we were picked up by my lovely girlfriend Dalin, yep and this is the first time she is meeting me y dad.
We hired a tuktuk going to Sovannaphum Villa, our home for the night before we push through to Siem Reap the following day.
BOOK PHNOM PENH HOTELS HERE:
Later that night, we enjoyed a relaxing walk along the Riverside across the Royal Palace Park.
Giant Ibis Bus Saigon – Phnom Penh $19
Accommodation: $12/room x 2 rooms
This entire video series was shot using #AsusZenfone5
Get USD $30 AirBNB Discount!
Book Phnom Penh Hostels:
Book Phnom Penh Activities here:
Visit my Blog:
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nhật Ký Kinh Nghiệm Du Lịch Sapa Tự Túc ♡ Sống Ảo, Ở Đâu , Ăn Gì – Sapa Travel Viet Nam | Thỏ Vlog
- SH.3392.Cùng ông Dũng Tân Thăm vườn Hồng khu vui chơi Dũng Tân. Tp Sông Công. Thái Nguyên
- Khám phá Cuộc sống Chợ nổi Cái Bè Tiền Giang | DU LỊCH MIỀN TÂY
- Tràng An – Ninh Bình – Di Sản Văn Hóa và Thiên Nhiên Thế Giới
- [Eng-Viet Sub] Du lịch Thái Lan MỘT MÌNH tự túc ❤ (2020) | Vlog | Ando Nguyen